Title: Arborist Climber
Pleasant Hill, CA
Date Listed: 7/19/2019
Hire Type: Regular Full-Time
UP TO $29 AN HOUR FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE!
BUILD A CAREER WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER!
YEAR ROUND WORK AND OVERTIME OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE!
ALL SAFETY GEAR, UNIFORMS AND EQUIPMENT PROVIDED!
WE OFFER THE BEST SAFETY AND TRAINING PROGRAM IN THE INDUSTRY!
- PERFORM ALL REQUIRED GROUND, CLIMBING, AND AERIAL LIFT DUTIES IN SUPPORT OF SPECIFIC JOB ASSIGNMENTS, AS DIRECTED BY CREW LEADER
- DEMONSTRATE HIGH SAFETY STANDARDS, SOUND TREE RISK ASSESSMENT SKILLS, EQUIPMENT INSPECTION SKILLS, PROPER APPLICATION OF APPROVED KNOTS, PROPER CLIMBING TECHNIQUES AND PROCEDURES, PROPER PRUNING AND SMALL REMOVAL SKILLS, AND PROPER RIGGING SKILLS
- LEARN, UNDERSTAND, AND ADHERE TO ALL SAFETY RULES AND COMPANY SAFETY POLICIES
- RESPONSIBLE FOR CARRYING OUT OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED BY THE CREW LEADER OR DESIGNATED SUPERVISOR, ARBORIST REPRESENTATIVE, OR LOCAL MANAGER
- At least 1 year of climbing (DdRT or SRT) and bucket operation experience in the tree care industry
- Valid driver's license and clean MVR
- Degree in Arboriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, Plant Science, Landscape Management, Environmental Science or a related field is preferred but not required
The F. A. Bartlett Tree Expert Company is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
To submit your résumé, you can do the following:
Working at Bartlett
Want to know what it's like to work at Bartlett Tree Experts in this position? Hear directly about the job from one of our champions and find out for yourself.