Title: Arborist Ground Person
Date Listed: 4/15/2019
Hire Type: Regular Full-Time
At Bartlett Tree Experts, people thrive in a safety-first, entrepreneurial, promote-from-within environment. You can go as far as your talent and hard work will take you. You can free yourself from the conventions of an office setting and work alongside some of the brightest scientific minds in the industry. Join us and realize your most ambitious goals as you grow right along with us.
We are seeking experienced and entry-level candidates who are ambitious, self-starters, that have a passion for preserving and caring for trees.
- Assist with the implementation of work zone safety procedures such as the placement of cones and signs, and the provision of flagging services
- Assist climbers and crew leaders working on the ground and aloft
- Operate and maintain chippers, chainsaws, and all other equipment safely
- Assist with driving, backing, dumping, and parking duties
- Learn and demonstrate high safety standards, sound tree risk assessment skills, equipment inspection skills, proper pruning and rigging skills, and implementation of tree felling procedures
- Responsible for carrying out other duties as assigned by the Crew Leader or designated supervisor, Arborist Representative, or Local Manager
- Degree in Arboriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, Plant Science, Landscape Management, or a related field OR prior experience working in the tree care industry
- Ability to perform strenuous manual labor and work in all weather conditions and seasons
- Valid driver’s license and clean MVR
The F. A. Bartlett Tree Expert Company is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
To submit your résumé, you can do the following: