PLANTING AND TRANSPLANTING
Tree and Shrub Planting
We provide a full tree and shrub planting service from whip size through to semi mature with the selection of bare root through to large container plants. Our suppliers grow the trees that we require and we select the best species for the site, soil, and location. Our planting can often involve large and complex machinery – such as cranes working in very tight and constricted environments – when we are installing semi mature stock.
Our shrub planting service concentrates on container material and we can supply and plant shrubs of all sizes from one-quart pots to instant hedges up to ten feet tall. We also supply a full after care service to ensure that all the plants are cared for in their first year and beyond.
Tree and Shrub Transplanting
We will undertake this service for clients using hand dig techniques. We will evaluate the suitability of plants for this process and advise accordingly.
This service is not available in your current region.
- If I plant a tree where a stump has been grinded out, does that raise the possibility of honey fungus killing off my newly planted tree?
- My Queen palm tree died. I had it removed recently and was wondering when can I replant
- I recently received a Red Oak Tree sapling from your company at my office. Can you please let me know the best spot to plant it (i.e., how much sunlight does it need, how much room does it need, how big it is projected to get, etc.)?
- What are the consequences of planting a Amelanchier cross Grandiflora Robin Hill Rootball tree a meter away from a house?
- After removing a tree, how deep should one remove the stump in order to plant a new tree?
- Should I buy a white soire birch in South Eastern Pennsylvania?