Maryellen Bell, Consulting Advisor at Bartlett Tree Experts, is part of our Bartlett Consulting team.
More about Maryellen Bell
Maryellen Bell has been in the industry 30 plus years working as an arborist, teacher, organic farmer, landscape manager and consultant. Her experience includes teaching horticulture in the prison system, college and high school settings, landscape installation in the Bountiful Valley Farm and Golden Vine Winery at Disney’s California Adventure, managing the office portfolio landscape for the Irvine Company, consulting on large homeowner associations, and working as an arborist at HortScience I Bartlett Consulting. She holds a bachelor's degree in Agriculture Education and a master's degree in Horticulture. Maryellen recently relocated back to her roots in Texas and enjoys gardening, bike riding and hiking.
- ASCA Registered Consulting Arborist (RCA #703)
- ISA Certified Arborist (#WE-5643A)
- ISA Tree Risk Assessment Qualified
- Landscape Contractor's License (C-27)
- Pesticide Applicator's License (QAL #105777)
- Pesticide Consulting Advisor (PCA #119955)
- Certified Irrigation Landscape Auditor (CLIA, QWEL)