If you have questions about the tree and shrub care services Bartlett provides, review our FAQs on this topic for more information.
Services FAQs (15)
- Will you (as my representative) be doing the work?
- Do I have to be home when you do the work?
- Are there safety or environmental concerns with disinfectants?
- CAN YOU PROVIDE A PHOTOSHOP OF THE TREES TO BE TRIMMED PRIOR TO DOING THE WORK
- Will the products used on my property for pest management and other plant health care treatments harm my pets and children?
- When is the best time of the year to prune?
- Will all of the pruning cuts be painted?
- Will heavy equipment be brought onto my property?
- Will you remove the debris from the job?
- How deep will the stump be ground?
- Do I need a permit for this work?
- Will you (the representative) get the permit for me?
- Can I top off a Leland cypress to make the body fill out?
- How do disinfectants work?
- What is a disinfectant?