Title: Arborist Climber
Date Listed: 1/3/2019
Hire Type: Regular Full-Time
For over 100 years, Bartlett Tree Experts has been providing residential and commercial property owners science-based solutions and expert care for trees and shrubs. Based in Scarborough, our growing 16-person team encompasses highly skilled, knowledgeable professionals who are dedicated to delivering quality service. We are continually recognized as an industry leader, with a safety record that is unsurpassed in the arboricultural profession.
We are seeking experienced Arborist Climbers who have a passion for preserving and caring for trees. This position will involve pruning and general maintenance of trees and shrubs on commercial and residential properties.
- Perform all required ground, climbing, and aerial lift duties in support of specific job assignments, as directed by the Crew Leader, demonstrating:
- High safety standards
- Sound tree risk assessment skills
- Equipment inspection skills
- Proper application of approved knots
- Proper climbing techniques and procedures
- Proper pruning and small removal skills, and
- Proper rigging skills
- Learn, understand, and adhere to all safety rules and company safety policies
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the Crew Leader or designated supervisor, Arborist Representative and/or Local Manager
- At least 1 year of climbing (DdRT or SRT) and bucket operation experience in the tree care industry
- A current commercial driver’s license or willingness to obtain one
- Degree in Arboriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, Plant Science, Landscape Management, or a related field (preferred but not required)
- ISA Arborist Certification (preferred but not required)
The F. A. Bartlett Tree Expert Company is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
To submit your résumé, you can do the following: