Title: Marketing Assistant
Date Listed: 3/19/2018
Application Deadline: 4/30/2018
Summary/Purpose of Position:
To assist both the Vice President of Marketing and the Marketing Manager in the support of the Company’s marketing initiatives. To help implement strategies, manage projects, initiate action and support corporate and field marketing efforts both domestically and internationally. This position is part-time (TWO days per week) and would be shared with an existing employee who would work the balance of the week.
- Duties & Responsibilities
- Publish monthly internal newsletter – write articles, compile additional content, create layout and oversee the printing and distribution of the approximately 36-page publication.
- Manage corporate ad placements in print and other media – review contracts, work with in-house designer on ad production, pay invoices.
- Oversee direct mail projects including the ordering of existing postcards by the field, the creation of new postcards as well as develop and write copy for sales and marketing letters and other Company collateral material.
- Manage our “on-hold” marketing messaging. Work directly with our contractor, Spectrio, to craft and update seasonally the messaging customers hear when they are on hold when calling our local offices.
- Manage other projects related to the department’s efforts including the writing and submission of marketing messages on the invoices Bartlett customers receive.
Candidates to possess a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of two to three years of marketing experience, as well as have excellent written and oral communications skills. Must be creative, able to work independently and readily make decisions. The ideal applicant will show command of PC software tools as they relate to sales, marketing and business in general. Graphic design capabilities are a big plus, as is experience in the tree care or green industries.
To submit your résumé, you can do any of the following:
- Apply online
- Fax your résumé to 2033233631