Title: Arborist Climber Trainee
St. Michaels, MD
Date Listed: 5/20/2019
Hire Type: Regular Full-Time
What are you looking for in an arboricultural career? Do you want to make a lasting impact? Gain an expertise via access to breakthrough research and development? Or would you like to advance as far as your hard work and ambitions will take you? Bartlett Tree Experts offers all of that - and more. As the oldest, largest, and premier scientific tree and shrub care company in the world, our people thrive in a safety-first, entrepreneurial, promote-from-within environment. Join our family-owned company - and make our next success story your own.
- Degree in Arboriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, Plant Science, Landscape Management, or a related field OR prior experience working in the tree care industry
- Ability to perform strenuous manual labor and work in all weather conditions and seasons
- Valid driver’s license and clean record
- Interest in working outdoors year round performing manual labor in all weather conditions
- Valid driver’s license and clean MVR
- Degree in Arboriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, Plant Science, Landscape Management, Environmental Science or a related field OR prior experience working in the tree care industry is preferred but not required
The F. A. Bartlett Tree Expert Company is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
To submit your résumé, you can do the following:
Working at Bartlett
Want to know what it's like to work at Bartlett Tree Experts in this position? Hear directly about the job from one of our champions and find out for yourself.