Title: Arborist Representative Trainee
San Rafael, CA
Date Listed: 5/23/2018
Application Deadline: 7/1/2018
Reports to: Local Manager
For over 100 years, Bartlett Tree Experts has been providing residential and commercial property owners science-based solutions and expert care for trees and shrubs. Our growing 1,600-person team encompasses highly skilled, knowledgeable professionals, who are dedicated to delivering quality service. We are continually recognized as an industry leader, with a safety record that is unsurpassed in the arboricultural profession.
We are searching for an entry-level Arborist Representative who has a passion for preserving and caring for trees.
- Qualifications & Responsibilities
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the tree care industry
- ISA Arborist Certification or ability to attain
- Degree in Arboriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, Plant Science, Landscape Management, or a related field is preferred but not required
- Ability to identify plants, diagnose problems and recommend corrective action or proactive management plans
- Perform all functions of the integrated pest management program, including administration, scheduling, inspections, sampling, treatments, inventories, equipment maintenance, record keeping, report writing, and customer relations
- Responsible for all areas of sales within a defined territory, including selling, marketing, customer service and other non-selling tasks including, but not limited to, administration, production, and training
- Supervises work to be performed, ensuring jobs are completed per the signed contract and to the client's satisfaction
- Responsible for other jobs and duties as assigned by the Local Manager and the Division Manager
Bartlett Tree Experts offers competitive compensation, medical and dental benefits, 401K, life insurance, flexible spending account, and paid vacation and holidays. Employees have access to continuing education programs, professional development training materials, and a variety of resources provided by the Bartlett Tree Experts Research Laboratories.
Bartlett Tree Experts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To submit your résumé, you can do any of the following:
- Apply online
- Fax your résumé to 2033233631