Title: Commercial Arborist Representative
San Francisco, CA
Date Listed: 11/26/2018
Application Deadline: 1/31/2019
Bartlett Tree Experts is the world’s leading scientific tree and shrub care company for residential and commercial property owners. We are seeking a self-motivated individual with an entrepreneurial drive to help support our increasing commercial growth in San Francisco, CA. As a Commercial Arborist Representative (CAR), you will be maintaining, growing, and creating commercial opportunities in the Bay Area and elsewhere if commercial prospects present themselves.
This is an opportunity to be part of a unique and diversified Commercial Arborist Representative team that supports each other throughout the US, Canada, UK, and Ireland. We will provide you with the tools for success, ongoing training, and a well-defined career path.
- Qualifications & Responsibilities
- ISA Certified Arborist
- Understanding of long-term tree management programs and inventories
- Highly developed interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation, and self-discipline
- Grow and sustain commercial relationships throughout the Bay Area and elsewhere if commercial opportunities present themselves
- Prepare estimates for clients and potential commercial customers
- Supervise work to be performed, ensuring jobs are completed per the signed contract and to the client's satisfaction
Bartlett Tree Experts offers competitive compensation, medical and dental benefits, 401K, life insurance, flexible spending account, and paid vacation and holidays. Employees have access to continuing education programs, professional development training materials, and a variety of resources provided by the Bartlett Tree Research Laboratories.
Bartlett Tree Experts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To submit your résumé, you can do any of the following:
- Apply online
- Fax your résumé to 2033233631