Title: Arborist Representative Trainee
San Francisco, CA
Date Listed: 1/3/2019
Hire Type: Regular Full-Time
For over 100 years, Bartlett Tree Experts has been providing residential and commercial property owners science-based solutions and expert care for trees and shrubs. Our growing 1,600-person team encompasses highly skilled, knowledgeable professionals, who are dedicated to delivering quality service. We are continually recognized as an industry leader, with a safety record that is unsurpassed in the arboricultural profession.
We are currently seeking an entry-level Arborist Representative who is an ambitious self-starter, that has a passion for preserving and caring for trees. This position will involve monitoring, evaluating, and providing the plant health care needs of trees and shrubs on commercial and residential properties.
- Learn and performs all function of the integrated pest management program, including administration, scheduling, inspections, sampling, treatments, inventories, equipment maintenance, record keeping, report writing, and customer relations
- Responsible for all areas of sales within a defined territory, including selling, marketing, customer service and other non-selling tasks including, but not limited to, administration, production, and training
- Supervises work to be performed, ensuring jobs are completed per the signed contract and to the client's satisfaction
- Responsible for other jobs and duties as assigned by the Local Manager and the Division Manager
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the tree care industry
- ISA Arborist Certification or ability to attain
- Degree in Arboriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, Plant Science, Landscape Management, or a related field is preferred but not required
- Ability to identify plants, diagnose problems and recommend corrective action or proactive management plans
- Commercial Pesticide Applicator License
- Valid driver’s license and clean MVR
The F. A. Bartlett Tree Expert Company is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
To submit your résumé, you can do the following: