Title: Administrative Assistant/Customer Service
Date Listed: 10/9/2018
Application Deadline: 11/1/2018
Bartlett Tree Experts is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team. We are looking for an individual who understands the importance and value of a client and recognizes the significance of team support!
This key individual will know when to be witty and make clients laugh; knows when to keep silent and listen to clients needs and concerns; knows when to ask a client a question to be sure we understand their needs; isnt afraid to ask another question to be sure they understand; knows that the little details really make the biggest difference and understands that their role is the key to developing a strong bond between our team and the client.
- Skills and Qualifications
- About Us
- Highly motivated and able to multi-task simultaneously in fast paced environment while handling high volume of work
- Ability to work without the need of constant supervision
- Time Management to ensure timely actions/follow up on requests
- Organization Skills and willing to develop and follow systems
- Proficient in Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Effective communication skills and customer service skills
- Accurate, detailed oriented, proficient, and enthusiastic
- Customer focused
- Administrative and office support to Local Manager and all Arborist-Representatives
- Strong leadership skills
Bartlett Tree Experts has been in business for over 100 years. We are the largest family owned tree care company in North America with over 100 offices in the USA, Canada and Europe. We pride ourselves in offering scientific tree care and have unmatched resources with the Bartlett Tree Research Laboratory. If you are someone who is looking for a long-term future with a great company, submit your resume and come join our winning team!
**Please include compensation expectations** NO CANDIDATE WILL BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT COMPENSATION EXPECTATIONS
No phone calls or emails, please.
To submit your résumé, you can do any of the following:
- Apply online
- Fax your résumé to 2033233631