Title: Arborist Representative
Date Listed: 6/14/2019
Hire Type: Regular Full-Time
For over 100 years, Bartlett Tree Experts has been providing residential and commercial property owners science-based solutions and expert care for trees and shrubs. Our growing 1,600-person team encompasses highly skilled, knowledgeable professionals, who are dedicated to delivering quality service. We are continually recognized as an industry leader, with a safety record that is unsurpassed in the arboricultural profession.
We are searching for an experienced Arborist Representative to manage an established and lucrative territory.
- Responsible for all areas of sales within a defined territory, including selling, marketing, customer service and other non-selling tasks including, but not limited to, administration, production, and training
- Supervises work to be performed, ensuring jobs are completed per the signed contract and to the client's satisfaction
- Contributes to local office marketing efforts by providing ideas, feedback, and consistent oversight
- Responsible for other jobs and duties as assigned by the Local Manager and the Division Manager
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the tree care industry and 2 years of sales experience
- ISA Arborist Certification
- Degree in Arboriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, Plant Science, Landscape Management, or a related field is preferred but not required
- Ability to identify plants, diagnose problems and recommend corrective action or proactive management plans
The F. A. Bartlett Tree Expert Company is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
To submit your résumé, you can do the following:
Working at Bartlett
Want to know what it's like to work at Bartlett Tree Experts in this position? Hear directly about the job from one of our champions and find out for yourself.