Bartlett Consulting is looking to recruit a full time Senior Arboricultural Consultant to be based at our St Albans office (Hertfordshire) and will manage the team including a trainee to support the Bartlett UK and Ireland offices.
We offer a wide range of Consultancy services including Impact Assessments, subsidence risk assessments, tree health surveys and tree structure evaluation, including a variety of internal decay detection services and applicants should be able to demonstrate their knowledge and experience in these areas.
To be considered for the role, we are seeking candidates with the following:
• Previous experience in the delivery of consultancy services within a commercial environment is expected
• Excellent commercial awareness with the ability to generate new business, develop existing clients, network and manage large commercial clients and projects
• Ability to meet and exceed financial targets
• Excellent report writing skills, with a proven track record in writing tree reports suitable for planning applications
• Thorough working knowledge of planning system/legislation as well as with BS 5837: 2012 Tree Surveys and the preparation of Arboricultural Impact Assessments / bespoke Arboricultural Method Statements
• Previous experience with internal decay detection equipment, practices and interpretation
• Ability to work closely and communicate with other professionals internally and externally
• A sound understanding of health and safety related issues regarding site survey and supervision
• Ability to conduct public speaking and demonstrations on various industry subjects
• FdSc Arb, BSc or PDArb in Arboriculture or equivalent professional qualification
• LANTRA Professional Tree Inspector Certificate
• Professional member of the Arboriculture Association, International Society of Arboriculture or the Institute of Chartered Foresters
• • NPTC CS38 – Tree Climbing & Aerial Rescue preferable
• Excellent IT skills and attention to detail are essential
• Experience with AutoCAD preferable
• Driving licence essential
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including the provision of a company vehicle, pension, administrative support and career development opportunities.
To submit your résumé, you can do any of the following:
- Apply online
- Fax your résumé to