Title: Arborist Crew Leader
Date Listed: 1/4/2019
Hire Type: Regular Full-Time
For over 100 years, Bartlett Tree Experts has been providing residential and commercial property owners science-based solutions and expert care for trees and shrubs. Our growing 1,600-person team encompasses highly skilled, knowledgeable professionals, who are dedicated to delivering quality service. We are continually recognized as an industry leader, with a safety record that is unsurpassed in the arboricultural profession.
We are seeking experienced Arborist Crew Leaders who have a passion for preserving and caring for trees. This position will involve pruning and general maintenance of trees and shrubs on commercial and residential properties.
- Supervise and manage tree care crew while performing all aspects of tree care services, as directed by the Arborist Representative and Local Manager
- Review scope of work and safety issues with the Arborist Representative prior to beginning each work assignment
- Ensure that each crew member is trained appropriately for each designated job assignment
- Demonstrate the ability to manage a crew safely
- Ensure that all tree care work is performed in accordance with industry and company standards
- Interact with clientele in order to help ensure job satisfaction
- Bring a cooperative and enthusiastic attitude to the job site
- At least 3 years of climbing (DdRT or SRT) and bucket operation experience in the tree care industry
- A current commercial driver’s license or ability to attain a CDL is a must
- Degree in Arboriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, Plant Science, Landscape Management, or a related field is preferred but not required
- ISA Arborist Certification is preferred but not required
The F. A. Bartlett Tree Expert Company is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
To submit your résumé, you can do the following: