Title: Arborist Representative
Date Listed: 4/15/2019
Hire Type: Regular Full-Time
For over 100 years, Bartlett Tree Experts has been providing residential and commercial property owners science-based solutions and expert care for trees and shrubs. Our growing 1,600-person team encompasses highly skilled, knowledgeable professionals, who are dedicated to delivering quality service. We are continually recognized as an industry leader, with a safety record that is unsurpassed in the arboricultural profession.
We are searching for an experienced Arborist Representative to manage an established and lucrative territory.
- Responsible for all areas of sales within a defined territory, including selling, marketing, customer service and other non-selling tasks including, but not limited to, administration, production, and training
- Supervises work to be performed, ensuring jobs are completed per the signed contract and to the client's satisfaction
- Contributes to local office marketing efforts by providing ideas, feedback, and consistent oversight
- Responsible for other jobs and duties as assigned by the Local Manager and the Division Manager
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the tree care industry and 2 years of sales experience
- ISA Arborist Certification
- Degree in Arboriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, Plant Science, Landscape Management, or a related field is preferred but not required
- Ability to identify plants, diagnose problems and recommend corrective action or proactive management plans
The F. A. Bartlett Tree Expert Company is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
To submit your résumé, you can do the following: