Title: Division Administrative Assistant
Date Listed: 9/25/2018
Application Deadline: 10/31/2018
Reports to: Division Manager
Bartlett Tree Experts is currently searching for a Division Administrative Assistant with strong organizational & leadership skills for its Division headquarters. If you are searching for a great company that is fast-paced, then join our winning team!
Supervises: Local Office Administrative Assistants
- RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Lead and manage an administrative team for the division including interviewing, hiring, benefits enrollment, and providing ongoing training for administrative assistants
- Create & conduct PowerPoint presentations for meetings
- Perform confidential and highly skilled executive support including the creation of complex Excel spreadsheets and writing/editing business reports
- Assist with equipment implementation, training, tech support, HR, marketing, and sales support
- Phone duties including customer service support and scheduling appointments
- Processing paperwork accurately
- Administration of customer database
- Administrative and office support to the District Manager
- 5+ years of administrative and customer service experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, documentation, time management, and organizational skills
- Knowledge of HR practices, policies and procedures, and required postings is preferred but not required
- Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation, and self-discipline
- Social Media savvy and knowledgeable on strategy, outreach, and content development
- Must be willing & able to travel within the division to conduct administrative & sales training and to the East Coast for companywide meetings and events
Bartlett Tree Experts has been in business for over 110 years. We are the largest family owned tree care company in the US with over 110 offices throughout the United States, Canada, England, and Ireland. We pride ourselves in offering scientific tree care and have unmatched resources with the Bartlett Tree Research Laboratory located in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Bartlett Tree Experts offers competitive compensation, medical and dental benefits, 401K, life insurance, flexible spending account, and paid vacation and holidays.
**Please include compensation expectations** NO CANDIDATE WILL BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT COMPENSATION EXPECTATIONS
No phone calls or emails, please.
Bartlett Tree Experts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To submit your résumé, you can do any of the following:
- Apply online
- Fax your résumé to 2033233631