Title: Plant Health Care Specialist
Beverly Farms, MA
Date Listed: 1/4/2019
Hire Type: Regular Full-Time
For over 100 years, Bartlett Tree Experts has been providing residential and commercial property owners science-based solutions and expert care for trees and shrubs. Our growing 1,600-person team encompasses highly skilled, knowledgeable professionals, who are dedicated to delivering quality service. We are continually recognized as an industry leader, with a safety record that is unsurpassed in the arboricultural profession.
We are seeking experienced Plant Health Care Specialists who are ambitious self-starters, that have a passion for preserving and caring for trees. This position will involve monitoring, evaluating, and providing the plant health care needs of trees and shrubs on commercial and residential properties.
- Perform all functions of the integrated pest management program, including administration, scheduling, inspections, sampling, treatments, inventories, equipment maintenance, record keeping, report writing, and customer relations
- Monitor, diagnose, and treat insect, disease, and cultural conditions of trees and shrubs
- Effectively operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment
- Work as a member of a tree crew, under the Crew Leader’s supervision during the off-season
- Responsible for carrying out other duties as assigned by the Crew Leader or designated supervisor, Arborist Representative, or Local Manager
- Degree in Arboriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, Plant Science, Landscape Management, or a related field OR prior experience working in the tree care industry
- Understanding of species-specific insect, disease, and cultural tending practices
- Ability to perform strenuous manual labor and work in all weather conditions and seasons
- Commercial Pesticide Applicator License
- Valid driver’s license and clean MVR
The F. A. Bartlett Tree Expert Company is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
To submit your résumé, you can do the following: