Title: Plant Health Care Specialist
What are you looking for in an arboricultural career? Do you want to make a lasting impact? Gain an expertise via access to breakthrough research and development? Or would you like to advance as far as your hard work and ambitions will take you? Bartlett Tree Experts offers all of that - and more. As the oldest, largest, and premier scientific tree and shrub care company in the world, our people thrive in a safety-first, entrepreneurial, promote-from-within environment. Join our family-owned company - and make our next success story your own.
- Perform all functions of the integrated pest management program, including administration, scheduling, inspections, sampling, treatments, inventories, equipment maintenance, record keeping, report writing, and customer relations
- Monitor, diagnose, and treat insect, disease, and cultural conditions of trees and shrubs
- Effectively operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment
- Work as a member of a tree crew, under the Crew Leader’s supervision during the off-season
- Responsible for carrying out other duties as assigned by the Crew Leader or designated supervisor, Arborist Representative, or Local Manager
- Understanding of species-specific insect, disease, and cultural tending practices
- Ability to perform strenuous manual labor and work in all weather conditions and seasons
- Commercial Pesticide Applicator License or ability to attain
- Degree in Arboriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, Plant Science, Landscape Management, Environmental Science or a related field OR prior experience working in the tree care industry
- Valid driver’s license and clean MVR
The F. A. Bartlett Tree Expert Company is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.