Title: Administrative Manager
Date Listed: 11/8/2018
Application Deadline: 12/31/2018
Bartlett Tree Experts is currently searching for a Key Relationship Manager / Administrative Support Manager with strong organizational & leadership skills for its Commercial Accounts headquarters in Ashland, MA. This is an exciting full-time position for the right person. If you are searching for a great company that is fast-paced, then join our winning team!
- Responsibilities & Requirements
- Lead and manage the Commercial administrative team including interviewing, hiring, benefits enrollment, and providing ongoing training for Commercial administrative assistants
- Create & conduct PowerPoint presentations for meetings
- Perform confidential and highly skilled executive support including the creation of complex Excel spreadsheets and writing/editing business reports
- Assist with creating CAR web pages, tech support, HR, marketing, and sales support
- Phone duties including customer service support and scheduling appointments
- Manage and grow relationships with CAR accounts
- Processing paperwork accurately
- Administration of customer database
- Manage online commercial portals
- Administrative and office support to the VP of Commercial Accounts
- Coordinate booths for industry-related trade shows. Attend trade shows.
- Organize and arrange annual CAR Client Days, CAR Leadership Training along with other meetings and trainings as necessary.
- 5+ years of administrative and customer service experience
- Team player
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, documentation, time management, and organizational skills
- Knowledge of HR practices, policies and procedures, and required postings is preferred but not required
- Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation, and self-discipline
- Social Media savvy and knowledgeable on strategy, outreach, and content development
- Reach out to new markets
- Travel to assist and participate in company-wide meetings and events.
Bartlett Tree Experts has been in business for over 110 years. We are the largest family owned tree care company in the US with over 110 offices throughout the United States, Canada, England, and Ireland. We pride ourselves in offering scientific tree care and have unmatched resources with the Bartlett Tree Research Laboratory located in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Bartlett Tree Experts offers competitive compensation, medical and dental benefits, 401K, life insurance, flexible spending account, and paid vacation and holidays.
- 30 hours per week
Bartlett Tree Experts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
No emails or calls please.
To submit your résumé, you can do any of the following:
- Apply online
- Fax your résumé to 2033233631