Title: Human Resource Benefits Manager
Bartlett Tree Experts located in Stamford, CT has an excellent opportunity for the right individual to join our Human Resources team as a Human Resource Benefits Manager with a high focus on benefits administration and planning. The HR Manager will play a key role in managing the day-to-day benefits administration for staff as well as contribute to the future strategies in benefits planning and wellness programs. This role will also be the lead liaison between the third party administrator for the benefits.
- Qualifications & Responsibilities
- Experience with Oracle or Benefits Focus a plus
- Minimum of 5 years’ HR experience with a focus on benefits administration
- College degree in HR Management or related field with high academic achievement
- Attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment with multiple priorities
- Ability to work well independently as a proactive and collaborative HR team member
- Excellent judgment and discretion
- Strong customer service skills
- Benefits Administration System
- Manage relationship with third party vendor, Benefits Focus, to ensure system is running smoothly and accurately
- Troubleshoot issues with employee enrollments and changes within the system
- Monitor the enrollments of new hires
- Facilitate change of status to include system management, documentation and payroll auditing
- Develop ways to improve the employee experience
- Set a high standard for customer service
- Maintain knowledge of plans, systems and pricing to assist with customer experience
- Understand internal processes to provide educated answers to employees
- Continuously develop ways to improve the customer experience with benefits at Bartlett
- Develop an annual communication plan for benefits that continuously engage employees
- Audit benefits administration system against payroll system to ensure integrity of data
- Facilitate the data entry of changes in Payroll system
- Distribution of materials as required – SBC, Medicare Part D, SARS, etc.
- Manage 401k plan – feedback files, reporting, and relationship management with Fidelity
- Set workflow processes for benefits administration to ensure accuracy and timeliness of all transactions and customer engagement
Bartlett Tree Experts has been in business for over 110 years. We are the largest family owned tree Care Company in the USA with over 100 offices in the USA, Canada, UK and Ireland. We pride ourselves in offering scientific tree care and have unmatched resources with the Bartlett Tree Research Laboratory. If you are someone who is looking for upward mobility and a long-term future with a great company, then send us your resume.
Salary will commensurate with experience. Please indicate salary requirement when applying.
To submit your résumé, you can do any of the following:
- Apply online
- Fax your résumé to (203) 323-5690