Title: Business Administration Internship
Bartlett Tree Experts is currently seeking a SPRING Intern to join our team in York, PA. The ideal candidate will possess strong organizational, leadership, Microsoft Office skills and a positive attitude. Depending on need, position may be extended during the summer season/semester.
- Qualifications & Responsibilities
- About Us
- Provide customer service support via phone and e-mail
- Process completed work orders
- Coordinate local office marketing
- Re-organize client file project
- Schedule appointments
- Provide general office support
Customer service experience, excellent phone manner, strong people skills and a desire to learn are necessary. Work hours and days are flexible although the expected work schedule will be up to 20 hours per week (between 8:00 – 5:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday).
Bartlett Tree Experts has been in business for over 110 years. We are the largest family owned tree care company in the US with over 100 offices. We pride ourselves in offering scientific tree care and have unmatched resources with the Bartlett Tree Research Laboratory.
To submit your résumé, you can do any of the following:
- Apply online
- Fax your résumé to (203) 323-5690