Title: Arborist Representative
Bartlett Tree Experts has been in business for over 104 years. We are the largest family owned tree Care Company in the USA. with over 90 offices in the USA. We pride ourselves in offering scientific tree care and have unmatched resources with the Bartlett Tree Research Laboratory. If you are someone who is looking for upward mobility and a long term future with a great company, then send us your resume.The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience selling in the green industry.
- Qualifications & Responsibilities
- ISA Certification
- Degree in forestry, arboriculture or related field
- Hands on knowledge of trees, insect, diseases
- Attention to detail
- Strong listening skills
- Clean driver’s license
- Strong sense of safety
- Strong leadership
- Responsible for all areas of sales within a defined territory, including selling, marketing, customer service and other non-selling tasks including, but not limited to, administration, production and training. Sets up personal sales expectations with immediate supervisor and prepares to meet these goals.
- Prepares estimates for clients and potential customers. Continually prospects for new business.
- Visits a minimum of four client properties daily to maintain good client relations.
- Ensures that a follow up call is made to each client immediately after a job has been completed to determine client satisfaction.
- Maintains a high level of technical knowledge.
- Develops and updates annual Plant Health Care Programs.
- Utilises Local Office Marketing Procedural Manual. Maintains updated prospect and client mailing lists.
- Maintains a rapport with allied organisations to promote education and a favorable company image.
- Actively participates in professional, trade and/or civic organisations.
- Networks with other green industry businesses.
- Contributes to local office marketing efforts by providing ideas, feedback, and consistent oversight.
- Enters PHC proposals on E.L.M. for dissemination to clients, prospects and crews.
- Obtains signature on all contracts prior to commencement of job(s).
- Maintains a timely call back protocol.
- Maintains favorable customer relations according to Client Follow Through protocol.
- Complies with company policies and procedures when completing necessary paperwork.
- Obtains approval from Division Office for all purchases.
- Handles non-selling tasks as assigned (safety equipment, inventory, etc.)
- Supervises the administrative function (clerical, shop, inventory, equipment, reports, communications, etc.)
Bartlett Tree Experts provides every employee with
- Great Benefits and competitive compensation
- Opportunity for a long term career with potential for growth
- Relocation package for the right candidates
- EOE Employer
To submit your résumé, you can do any of the following:
- Apply online
- Fax your résumé to 2033233631