Administrative Assistant/Customer Service -
Bartlett Tree Experts is looking for a full time person to join our team in Waldwick, NJ. We are looking for an individual that understands the importance and value of a client and recognizes the significance of team support!
This key individual should know when to be witty and make clients laugh, knows when to keep silent and listen to clients’ needs and concerns, knows when to ask a client a question to be sure we understand their needs, isn’t afraid to ask another question to be sure, knows that the little details really make the biggest difference, and understands that their role is the key to developing a strong bond between our team and the client.
REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
• Multi-task simultaneously in fast paced environment
• Ability to work without the need of constant supervision
• Time Management to ensure timely actions/follow up on requests
• Organization Skills and willing to develop and follow systems
• Proficient in Word, Outlook, and Excel
• Effective communication skills and customer service skills
• Accurate, detailed oriented, proficient, and enthusiastic
• Customer focused
• Administrative and office support to Local Manager
• Strong leadership skills
Bartlett Tree Experts has been in business for over 106 years. We are the largest family owned tree Care Company in the USA with over 100 offices in the USA, Canada and Europe. We pride ourselves in offering scientific tree care and have unmatched resources with the Bartlett Tree Research Laboratory. If you are someone who is looking for a long term future with a great company, then send us your resume and come join our winning team!
Great benefits, competitive compensation, 401K match and more.
Please include your compensation when applying; candidates who do not include compensation requirements will not be considered.
Hours 8:00 AM -5:00 PM